Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Dad My World!




    

My Dad deserves a hug. He is my world and the reason I become a responsible member of my family. I was a very poor student in my class and no good teacher's were able to bring me in line. I failed in class VIII and then my dad took the sole responsibility to not only pass but also good marks next year. This is what an ideal father is different from others. I am very lucky and grateful to have such a role model father in my life that I used to confess in front of thousands. I was very poor in mathematics and history because untill I make out them properly, I cant remember by my heart. Here my dad became my friend, philosopher and guide with more than we expect from anyone in the world. I improved my math soundness and became independent to calculate myself without any help from anyone. I was very happy when I learned the asthmatics, algebra, geometric with proper guideline from my father. And it was not happened in a or two days! After coming back from office my father didn't waste his time on playing cards with his friends. He was totally stick on me until I totally make them out. I even couldn't pass my matriculation but now I am a M.Com post graduate in commerce and most surprisingly I am now calculating and keeping most of my employer's accounts. Now I calculate crores of calculations in a minutes. If anyone deserves the credit then he is none other than my father. His one sentence still in my mind that "Life is whole a calculation". 

Dad is my best friend and we are partner in carom board as well. My dad is a professional football player and coaches my local club since I was child. I am also a footballer and football is my heart and soul all because of my Dad's contribution to guide me just like he wanted in dream. I play for my district now and got many praise being the match winner. My dad trained me working very hard so that I can play for my country one day. I want to fulfill my Dad's dream at any cost. He never retreated whatever I want an expensive merchandise or conveyance charge for camps. He taught me swimming and tricks to run faster on uneven grounds to break through the defense of the oppositions. I have learnt dribbling balls on my shoulder from my dad that helps me to ensure a goal by back volley. He is my coach and my God. My true role model and deserves a hug by which we can exchange love, affection, respect and regard! My Dad is my friend, philosopher and guide! He is the best.



*Photo credit: photo.net, gcshelp.org

“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment