Saturday, January 31, 2015

Get Set Bolt Upright!








The all-new Tata Bolt is a sophisticated and value for money hatchback I've ever driven in recent times. I took test-drive on a Sunday so that I can drive and check about all the nuts and bolts thoroughly before I take the final decision to go for it. I've to confess that it's worthy buy as promised and enjoyed my drive. I was looking for comfortable & compact hatchback and finally I can claim that my search ends here with Tata 'Bolt'. Because it comes with amazing design, look and feel of a premium car all that comes with very attractive and reasonable price range starting at Rs. 4.44 Lakhs. I am truly excited for the decent look and design it has been given. Finally Tata made a much more comprehensive and remarkable appearance with it as we haven’t seen earlier with its siblings i.e. Indica eV2, Indica Vista etc. Bolt has arrived with not only decent look and features but also very affordable price range which is the USP of it's kind. The premium leather for interiors given it a eye-catching look and premium feel. The Bolt is available in both petrol and diesel engines. It's designed how the ideal hatchback should look alike. Let's review the five USPs of the car to stand it out of the others to differentiate in the competition. 




1) Premium Exterior with bolted looks and design: 



















“This post is a part of the Get. Set. Bolt. activity at BlogAdda.”

No comments:

Post a Comment