Friday, May 30, 2014

My Boss is my Role Model.

I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com.


#MyRoleModel is my boss because I think we all have something to learn from my boss Rafiqul Hasan who is now a emerging entrepreneur in my state. It's like a cinema story that he started his business on a cycle and now driving an super luxurious Audi A8! I am lucky to work with him and there is a hidden dream to start a new business like him and one day I want to be successful like him. Hi is my role model because he comes first whenever i need inspiration and example. He really worked hard to establish his business that I am learning everyday. I know only one in a million can be successful like him but when I see him I get inspired and enough courage to take the chance. I have also a family background business that I want to accelerate and my boss is my role model in this regard. I don't want to work as an employee anymore whatever my salary package is because there is a awesome feeling and freedom in our own initiative. He teaches me how to conduct and meet people to fix an order and keep good business relationship with the clients. I still have lots to learn from him.

My boss, my Role Mode already made the deepest impact in my life showing the perseverance and game changing decision to take at the right time when the rod is red. I am working 7 years with him and learning everyday how to improve business prospects & development accordingly even in the economic slowdown. I have learned the way to satisfy customers with maximum satisfactions in minimal value. I see his working till the dead of night to interact with foreign clients and when client’s require support urgently he don’t waste time to depute technical support instantly. I just go surprise seeing him to show positive attitude even in uncomfortable situations. He loves to take risks when need and 90% times those are fruitfull. I have learned how to welcome deligates and impress them to set up a permanent business relations. I have learned business doesn’t grow only by capital or cash flow but also some game changing decisions require as well. He taught to stay focused on job and supporting customers is the top most priority. Now our organization upgrading from SSI to Medium Enterprise under MSME only because of our punctual boss’s touch.


I am learning everyday from my boss.


My boss has got many national & local awards and will get more in future. When I stare at the awards my boss received, I go surprised to see and wish some day if I were able to get one of them that sure would have made my life awesome. His style of work culture has inspired me to set up my own business. He is my role model because I want to be like him one day. He never supported any illegal business activities or unhealthy business completion. He never did breach of any contract whatever its profitable or not.  

I have also discovered another quality of him is he is very kind person. When our office sweeper’s marriage came he took the sole responsibility on his shoulder and paid all the expenses of the marriage. One day I saw when one of our factory worker suffered from brain cancer, my boss took the full responsibility of the family. That is the biggest thing of my Boss which I loved most and really appreciate and admire. Hats off to my boss.


My boss has been teaching us the morality and discipline on work or off work. He regularly donates many NGOs without any thinking. I still remember my boss to help local flood affected villagers with all his working people. He donated 2 Lacs for the last national disaster in Uttarakhand which reflects his another greatness that really inspires me to be like him. My boss is definitely my role model.















Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment